The Thriving Child Summit is a FREE online conference for parents who want to learn how to help their children THRIVE!
Learn how to help your child thrive!
The Thriving Child Summit is for YOU if you want to learn:
- The foundations for optimal children’s health.
- What to feed your kids (or avoid!) to nourish their bodies and brains.
- How to use natural medicines to avoid antibiotics and keep your child healthy.
- The truth about EMFs, GMOs, pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxins – and how to keep your kids healthy in our toxic world.
- How to find the root cause and heal your child’s leaky gut, anxiety/depression, ADHD, autism, PANDAS/PANS, eczema, acne, and other chronic illnesses.
- The truth about vaccine safety from two board-certified pediatricians.
- How to talk to kids about puberty, stress management and social media – so that they’ll actually listen!
- How to “trauma-proof” your child and create resilient kids for a lifetime.
- How genetics really plays a role in the future of your or your child’s health.
- How to reclaim your mama vitality.
- And more!
How Our Summit Works:
- Sign up with your name and email at the top of this page!
- The Thriving Child Summit is a FREE online conference.
- Before the week of the summit, you’ll receive periodic emails with Thriving Child Summit updates and full instructions.
- Once the summit starts, you’ll receive daily emails with links to watch each speaker’s interview. All the interviews are presented as streaming video that you can watch with any internet-connected device.
- You will also gain access to all the bonus gifts from our speakers during the entire week of the summit.
- You have the option to purchase audio and video downloads and transcripts of all the interviews so you have access to the entire summit forever!
Already know you want to purchase the
Thriving Child Summit?
Don’t miss out on pre-summit sale prices!
If you missed last year’s amazing summit, click on the link below for last year’s summit. All the 2016 interviews and transcripts are still available for purchase.
Our Amazing Speakers and Topics
DAY 1: Monday, September 18 – Foundations
Elisa Song, MD
“Healthy Gut, Thriving Child –
What Parents Need to Know About Leaky Gut and Their Child”
- What “leaky gut” is and why your child probably has one
- How to know if your child has leaky gut
- How to nourish your child and prevent leaky gut
- How to heal your child’s leaky gut
- The next steps to help your child thrive
“Dirt, Sunshine and Light –
Easy but Unconventional Ways to Boost Your Child’s Health”
As a mom of six, Katie has developed systems and tips for living a Wellness Lifestyle™ with a family and on a budget. She was recently named by greatist.com as one of the 100 most influential people in health and wellness.
- Why kids need dirt
- The importance of sunshine for kids
- Sleep hacks for better sleep for kids
- How to encourage kids to love healthy foods
- Katie’s favorite mama hacks
“Redefining Children’s Health in the 21st Century”
- How the new childhood epidemics have become our “new normal”
- The impact of the environment on our children’s health and our impending health crisis
- The need for a bioindividual approach to chronic childhood illness
- Recovery and healing from chronic childhood illness through root-cause medicine IS a realistic goal
- How the Documenting Hope Project is paving the way toward positively redefining children’s health in the 21st century
“Creating a Healthy Home and Gut Microbiome for Your Child”
- How common parasites are in American children
- How to know if your child has parasites, and what to do
- The influence of diet and lifestyle on our children’s gut microbiome and overall health
- Creating an optimal home environment and sleep sanctuary for your child
- The importance of nature and a TV/media-free home for children
- Evan’s recipe for a healthy happy kid
Helen Padarin, ND
“Gut Health for Kids –
Healthy Tummies, Happy Kids”
Helen was called on to write a chapter on pediatrics and Autism Spectrum Disorder for a peer-reviewed clinical textbook published by Elsevier in 2011, has co-authored the book “BubbaYumYum” with Charlotte Carr and Chef Pete Evans, co-authored the “The Complete Gut Health Cookbook” with Chef Pete Evans and has written several articles for health magazines.
Since 2011 Helen has been a regular presenter and ambassador for the Mindd Foundation, and has presented for Health Masters Live and ACNEM, providing post-graduate education for GP’s, naturopaths, nutritionists, and other health care professionals. While living in NZ for over 4 years, Helen also lectured anatomy and physiology for the NZ College of Massage at the NZ Institute of Sport.
Helen holds a bachelor degree in Health Sciences (Naturopathy), advanced diplomas in nutrition, herbal medicine and massage and has completed extensive post-graduate training in treatment for metabolic, neurologic, digestive and immune disorders.
Helen is passionate about conscious living, real food, vital health and empowering individuals, families and organizations to find the joy in being well. She gains constant inspiration from seeing clients make conscious changes to their physical health to find that it also benefits their emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing as well. She loves working with other health professionals, community groups, thought leaders and game changers providing a truly holistic approach to health and in doing so creating a supportive community.
Learn more about Helen’s amazing work at www.helenpadarin.com.
- Why gut health is so important for children
- The factors involved in the development of a healthy gut in children
- The key foods that support and disrupt healthy gut flora
- The importance of play and nature on our gut health
- How to choose your child’s probiotic
“Raising Bulletproof Kids”
Over the last two decades, Dave has worked with world-renowned doctors and scientists to uncover the latest, most innovative methods for enhancing mental and physical performance by taking control of his own biology – a process known as “biohacking”. His newest book, Head Strong, focuses on simple tips to have a smarter, faster, and more resilient brain, with information and techniques to take control of your biochemistry, your body, and your mind so that you can reach a state of high performance.
Though the Bulletproof Diet, Dave has maintained a 100-pound weight loss, improved his sleep, and upgraded his brain, ultimately transforming himself into a better entrepreneur, a better husband, and a better father. Dave has helped hundreds of thousands of people perform at levels far beyond what they’d expect, and without burning out, getting sick, or allowing stress to control decisions.
- Why a nutrient-rich diet (like the Bulletproof Diet) is so important for our kids
- The best biohacks for optimizing brain health and vitality in our children
- How mitochondria are the key to health, and how to hack our way to better and more mitochondria
- Why Bulletproof coffee might be right for your child
- The top parenting hacks to help your children thrive
- Download the Bulletproof Roadmap now!
DAY 2: Tuesday, September 19 – More Foundations
Erika Gray, PharmD
“Use Your Child’s Genes to Create a Blueprint for a Healthier Life”
After being diagnosed with endometriosis as a young woman, she reversed the illness through diet, lifestyle and supplements. She became fascinated by the nuances of biochemistry and genetics, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry at Chapman University.
Through her personal health journey, she found alternative medicine and conventional medicine seemed to be at odds with each other, but a compounding pharmacist with whom she worked always found a way to explain and reconcile both modalities. Over the past 10 years, she has followed in her mentor’s footsteps, making clinical recommendations and helping patients translate their biomarkers into actionable items utilizing a variety of means: supplements, diet, lifestyle and medication.
Most recently, Dr. Gray completed the National Science Foundation iCorps program at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business, a program focused on helping entrepreneurs validate and commercialize their ideas, and was invited to give a presentation at the Microbiome and Nutrigenomic Summit in the San Francisco Bay Area. A California native, Dr. Gray resides in Oakland, CA with her husband, two children and small menagerie of animals.
- What epigenetics is and how it plays a role in our health
- What you need to know about MTHFR and your kids
- The top genes that can provide insight into your child’s health
- How to support your baby’s brain development during pregnancy via genetics
- How to make genes work for you with diet and lifestyle – making your lifestyle your genestyle!
Paul Thomas, MD
“The Vaccine-Friendly Plan: Science You Should Know When Making Decisions to Vaccinate or Not”
He is a Founding Director of PIC (Physicians for Informed Consent), and a Co-Chair for OFMF (Oregonians for Medical Freedom). He is the co-author (with Jennifer Margulis, Ph.D.) of The Vaccine-Friendly Plan: Dr. Paul’s Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health—From Pregnancy Through Your Child’s Teen Years published in 2016 from Ballantine. Join the over 300,000 other subscribers who follow Dr. Paul on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/paulthomasmd), Facebook (@paulthomasmd) and on his website www.drpaulapproved.com.
- What is true “informed consent”
- The real risks of vaccines vs. vaccine-preventable illnesses
- The problem with aluminum in vaccines
- The lowdown on each vaccine and what a “vaccine-friendly plan” looks like
- What the Mawson study tells us about vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children
- How to prevent serious adverse vaccine reactions
- The principles to help our children thrive
“Real Food to Nourish Our Children’s Bodies and Brains”
Mira is a member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior, the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, and the American Holistic Health Association. She is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner who has been working with clients for over 10 years, supporting them in reaching their health goals through holistic nutrition, lifestyle modifications, and chemical cleanup. Her motto is “Eat well to be well.”
Mira can be found online at www.theingredientguru.com.
- The impact of ingredients on our children’s brain health, attention and focus
- What the “Pantry Principle” is
- How to clean up your pantry and what food ingredients to avoid
- How to REALLY read food labels and why you can’t always trust what you read
- The difference between artificial and natural flavors (you’ll be surprised!)
- What nourishing foods to include to support out children’s bodies and brains
Carla Atherton, MA, FDN
“Being a Holistic Mama – How to Help Your Children Thrive in our Modern World”
Carla Atherton is an acreage-living mother of three teenagers and specializes in family health with a focus on functional, holistic, natural health and wellness, with specific interest in chronic childhood illness, functional neurology, digestive health, the science of mind/body practices, stress reduction, autoimmunity, and immunology. Carla coaches families to overcome health challenges using the principles of lifestyle medicine. Be sure to check out Carla’s amazing work and the Healthy Family Formula Family Health Revolution Health Coaching Program (www.healthyfamilyformula.com).
- What our “new normal” is in relation to children’s health, and why this new normal is not healthy.
- What has led to the epidemic of chronic disease and illness in children and youth: total load or allostatic load – the breaking point.
- How to turn this trend around by using the principles of lifestyle medicine and returning to an ease of health by making small but profound changes in how we view health and how we live.
- Tips and tricks to being a holistic mama.
- How to join the Family Health Revolution to help your children thrive.
Madiha Saeed, MD
“The HolisticMom, MD Rx: Easy, Cost and Time Effective Lifestyle Tips to Heal and Prevent Chronic Disease”
- The factors that contribute to chronic disease and inflammation
- The foundations of optimal health
- Practical lifestyle tips to heal the gut, balance hormones and lower inflammation
- What a healing day looks like (from a holistic mom with 4 boys under 9)
Kristine Gedroic, MD
“The Gut-Brain Connection: Healing Our Children’s Gut Microbiome/Mycobiome to Help Them Thrive”
- What you need to know about your child’s gut microbiome/mycobiome
- How to establish a healthy gut microbiome/mycobiome
- Why nutrient density is so important for our kids
- How gut imbalance causes leaky gut and leaky brain
- The real reasons why so many kids have autoimmune illness, ADHD, autism, PANS/PANDAS and other neurodevelopmental disorders today
DAY 3: Wednesday, September 20 – Integrative Health for Your Child
B.J. Hardick, DC
“Pediatric Approaches to Chiropractic & Detoxification”
In 2009, he wrote his first book, Maximized Living Nutrition Plans, which has now been used professionally in over 500 health clinics. In addition to creating recipes and resources for DrHardick.com, his strategies for natural health are featured on MindBodyGreen.com, FoodMatters.com and the Huffington Post.
An energizing and passionate speaker, Dr. Hardick shares his lifestyle methods to numerous professional and public audiences every year in the United States and Canada.
Dr. Hardick received his Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences from Queen’s University in 1997, and his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University in 2001. He maintains a private practice in London, Ontario, Canada.
In his spare time, he invests his keen interest in sustainable living into urban development in his hometown of London. All of Dr. Hardick’s passions are anchored in helping others achieve ecologically sound, healthy, and balanced lives.
Find out more about Dr. Hardick at www.DrHardick.com.
- The sources of toxicity in our children
- How to detox safely and make your life a “cleanse”
- The 5 steps to “maximized living”
- Chiropractic principles and vitalism
- Using chiropractic to tap into the body wisdom of your child
Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom
“Using Homeopathy Instead of Drugs for Ear Infections, Sore Throats, Coughs, and More”
She began her formal studies in Homeopathy in 1986. Joette spends much of her time in Calcutta, India, in an ongoing fellowship with The Prasanta Banerji Homeopathic Research Foundation where she has developed many of her techniques for teaching families how to use homeopathy instead of traditional allopathic medicines.
Joette turned her back on conventional medicine over 35 years ago, became a highly respected homeopath, has met with and taught tens of thousands of people in her practice and teaching career, and most importantly, raised her now adult children without a single visit to a doctor, relying on homeopathy and sound nutrition instead.
She empowers people with the ability to cure themselves and their families using her Practical Homeopathy® methods and some guts, spunk and moxie.
Find out how you can employ what she uses for her family and students by visiting her website, www.joettecalabrese.com.
- What homeopathy really is, and isn’t
- How to use homeopathy for common acute childhood illnesses
- The role of homeopathy in 1st aid for our kids
- The importance of homeopathy for chronic illnesses and your child
Razi Berry, ND
“Mind/Body Mama: Naturopathic Home Remedies to Help Children Thrive”
From a near death experience as a young girl that healed her failing heart, to later overcoming infertility and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia through naturopathic medicine, Razi has lived the mind/body healing paradigm. Her projects uniquely capture the tradition and philosophy of naturopathy: The healing power of nature, the vital life force in every living thing and the undeniable role that science and mind/body medicine have in creating health and overcoming dis-ease. Find more about Razi and her podcast “Love is Medicine” at thenatpath.com
- The 6 principles of naturopathy and how to bring them into your home
- What hydrotherapy is and how it can help your child with fever and infections
- Heartrate variability and helping children reach a state of coherence
- The power of mind/body medicine
- Visualization techniques to help your child in pain
Steven Lin, DDS
“The Dental Diet – How to Grow a Happy, Healthy Child”
Trained at USYD with a background in biomedical science, he is a passionate whole-health advocate, focusing on the link between nutrition and dental health. His mission is to prevent the next generation of kids from needing orthodontic braces.
In January 2018, his book The Dental Diet will be released in the US, UK, Australia, and Germany. The Dental Diet is a journey of ancestral medicine, the human microbiome, and epigenetics. It explains the foods for healthy teeth based on the Weston A. Price Diet – the inspiration for Dr. Lin’s work.
Whole body health begins with dental health and a dental health diet. Learn more at www.drstevenlin.com.
- The basics of childhood dental development
- How dental health affects your child’s sleep, brain and overall health
- The mouth-gut connection and the role of dental health on optimal digestion
- The steps to reducing harmful foods (like SUGAR) in a kid’s diet
- Dietary principles to prevent tooth decay and gum disease, and have straighter, stronger teeth
- The “Dental Diet” to help your child thrive
William Walsh, PhD
“Drug-Free Nutrient Therapy to Heal Your Child’s Brain”
- What “biochemical individuality” means
- Seven nutrient imbalances that have powerful impacts on your child’s brain and mental health
- How to correct nutrient imbalances using advanced nutrient therapy
- How to accurately diagnose these chemical imbalances.
- The benefits of nutrient therapy for postpartum depression, behavior disorders, ADHD, autism, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and Alzheimer’s
Amy Joy Smith, NP
“Is My Kid Crazy? What Parents Need to Know about PANDAS/PANS”
- How to know if your child’s tantrums and anxiety are “normal”
- What Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Strep (PANDAS) and Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome (PANS) are
- How to diagnosis PANDAS/PANS
- The importance of early diagnosis and why it’s so often missed
- An integrative approach to treating PANDAS/PANS
- Resources for parents and practitioners to learn more
DAY 4: Thursday, September 21 – Diet
Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD
“Childhood Epidemics – Where are We Going? The Gut and Psychology/Physiology Syndrome, and Vegetarianism Explained”
She is the creator of the concept of GAPS – Gut And Physiology Syndrome, which she described in her book Gut And Psychology Syndrome – Natural Treatment for Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Depression and Schizophrenia. The GAPS Nutritional Protocol is being used successfully by hundreds of thousands of people around the world for treating a plethora of chronic health problems, from autistic spectrum disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD/ADD), schizophrenia, dyslexia, dyspraxia, depression, obsessive–compulsive disorder, bi-polar disorder and other neuro-psychological and psychiatric problems.
Dr. Natasha lives in the UK with her family on a mixed farm, which is run according to organic and biodynamic principles. In her work, Dr. Natasha came across many young people who have chosen a plant-based lifestyle and, as a result, became very ill. This prompted an intense study into the value of plant foods versus animal foods. Her book Vegetarianism Explained is the result of this study. Dr Campbell-McBride gives a full scientific description of how animal and plant foods are digested and used by the human body. This information will give the reader a good understanding on how to feed their body to achieve optimal health and vitality.
- What the new childhood epidemics are and why our kids are so sick today
- What is Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS)
- What is Gut and Physiology Syndrome
- How to know if you child has GAPS and how to treat it with diet
- What families need to understand to make an informed decision about veganism and vegetarianism
Katherine Reid, PhD
“Unblind My Mind: Is What We’re Eating Making Us Sick and Crazy?”
This training would find her ideally suited to tackle her most challenging scientific endeavor. In 2006, her youngest child was diagnosed with autism. Through her research, Katherine determined that certain ingredients and commercial food-processing practices common in the Western diet were associated with her daughter’s autistic behaviors. Her knowledge has evolved into a treatment program to help others – REID (Reduced Excitatory Inflammatory Diet) that provides the missing links many are searching for in managing or restoring health through diet. Her approach has helped many recover their health, including her daughter who is no longer on the autism spectrum.
Katherine has presented at two TEDx talks, at various autism conferences, at health summits, and has provided local lectures at schools and health events. She was also featured in The San Francisco Chronicle, Fox News, NY Daily News, Talk 910am radio, KFIAM 640 radio, Coast to Coast radio, KSCO radio, and various blogs and podcasts.
Find out more about Dr. Reid’s important work at www.unblindmymind.org.
- How glutamate harms our children’s brains and immune systems
- How monosodium glutamate (MSG) excites the nervous system and contributes to sensory disorders, inflammation, and microflora imbalance
- What, where and why MSG (monosodium glutamate) is in food, medicine, and our personal care products
- The hidden sources of glutamate
- What you can do to avoid MSG and restore balance in your child’s nervous and inflammatory systems
“Recognizing and Healing Histamine Intolerance in Your Child”
- What Mast Cell Activation (or histamine intolerance) is
- How to recognize histamine reactions in your child
- Why healing histamine intolerance is so important to heal our kids with chronic health conditions such as autism, asthma/eczema, and autoimmune illness
- How to test for allergy and histamine reliably
- The foods to avoid that trigger histamine
- The top foods for children to heal their histamine intolerance
“Sugar and Your Kids: Making the Sugar Impact Diet a Family Affair”
- The real dangers of sugar
- How to recognize the signs of high “sugar impact” on you and your child
- The hidden sources of sugars
- The truth about fructose vs. glucose, natural sugars and artificial sweeteners
- Safe sugar substitutes
- How to end sugar cravings once and for all
“Is Poor Digestion Sabotaging Diet Efforts With Your Child?”
Tara recently hosted the Autism, ADHD, and Sensory Processing Disorder Summit, which brings together top experts to share their knowledge with parents worldwide.
Tara is also the creator of HeadsUp™, an online group coaching program to help parents gain confidence and clarity in the treatment and therapy choices they make for their children.
As a Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Certified GAPS Practitioner and a Restorative Wellness Practitioner, as well as a mom, she has employed a multifaceted approach (nutrition, functional medicine testing, neuro-rehabilitation, etc.) to help children recover and thrive.
Learn more about Tara’s work at www.mychildwillthrive.com.
- Why changing your child’s diet doesn’t always get the results you want
- How digestion is supposed to work
- The most common underlying reasons for digestive dysfunction and how to fix them
- The importance of tracking the signs and symptoms of your child’s digestive dysfunction
- Pearls for parents of children with chronic health concerns, ADHD, autism, and sensory processing disorder
Kaayla Daniel, PhD
“Over the Hump: Healing with Bone Broth, Camel’s Milk and Other Traditional Superfoods”
- Why bone broth is the modern remedy for the modern world
- The promise of camel milk for healing allergies, autism, autoimmune disorders, diabetes and other challenging health problems
- How camel milk differs from other milks
- What Dr. Weston A. Price really said about cod liver oil
- The dark side of soy
DAY 5: Friday, September 22 – Toxins
Libby Darnell, DC
“Protecting Our Children from EMFs to Help Them Thrive”
- What Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMFs) are
- How EMFs harm our children
- The top 10 action steps you can take now to reduce your child’s exposures to EMFs
- The top 10 action steps you can take now to reduce your child’s exposures to EMFs
- Where to learn more about reducing EMFs in your life
“Keeping Kids Healthy in a Toxic World”
She takes a practical, real world approach to dealing with toxins that is informative, accessible, actionable and free from being overwhelming. Find out more about Lara’s work at www.laraadler.com where you can learn about her courses: Tools for Teaching Toxicity and Pure Water.
- Why children are particularly susceptible to toxins in the environment
- Where the greatest sources of exposures to these harmful chemicals are hiding in our homes
- What the first steps are to creating a safe, healthy, and non-toxic home
- How you can dramatically reduce circulating toxin levels in your children in under a week (no interventions, supplements, or protocols required!)
- How to choose the best water filter
Michelle Perro, MD
“What’s Making Our Kids Sick – the Truth about Genetically-Modified Foods”
For the past decade, Dr. Perro has been a national and international speaker on the topic of GM (genetically modified), foods, their associated pesticides, and their effect on children’s health. Along with colleagues, she developed the scientific-based website gmoscience.org and is an advisor for madesafe.org. She is now an author with her colleague, Dr. Vincanne Adams, with the publication of; What’s Making our Children Sick: How Industrial Food is Causing an Epidemic of Illness and What Parents (and Their Doctors) Can Do About It which will be out the end of 2017.
- Why our children are so sick today
- The role of genetically-modified food on our children’s health
- The damage that pesticides like glyphosate (Roundup) cause to our children’s developing guts, brains, and immune systems
- What parents can do to detoxify their children and their lives
Christine Schaffner, ND
“EMFs, Glyphosate, and Heavy metals – What You Need to Know for Your Family”
Dr. Schaffner is passionate about practicing medicine and creating healing spaces. She is the Clinic Director of Sophia Health Institute; the clinic she co-created with her mentor Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt in Woodinville, Washington. She actively sees patients at Sophia Health Institute as well as at Marin Naturopathic Medicine in California, and at Bella Fiore Organic Med Spa & Klinik in Seattle, Washington.
Along with practicing medicine in the clinics she has co-created or owns, Dr. Schaffner has built partnerships and working relationships with practitioners who are committed to treating persistent Lyme disease all over the world. Through these connections she has established a unique set of skills and knowledge to serve her patients.
With her diverse skill set, Dr. Schaffner seeks to improve access, outcomes, and speed of recovery for patients struggling with chronic illness wherever they may be. You can learn more about Dr. Schaffner at www.sophiahi.com.
- What’s contributing to the rise of neurologic disease in our children, including autism, ADHD, and PANS/PANDAS
- The unique role of the glymphatic system in keeping our brains healthy
- Why melatonin and sleep are so important to protect our children’s brains
- How environmental toxins (EMFs, glyphosate, and heavy metals) are damaging our children’s brains
- How to protect and heal our children’s brains in today’s environment so that they can thrive
Dietrich Klinghardt, MD
“EMFs, Toxins, and Your Child”
While working in India he encountered Eastern concepts of disease etiology and blended them with his Western training. This laid the foundation for his 5-level system of Integrative Medicine. In the US he spent three years as a full-time emergency physician before becoming Medical Director of the Santa Fe Pain Center.
Increasingly aware of the limitations of conventional medicine when dealing with chronic conditions, he trained in Ericksonian hypnotherapy and began to include body-oriented psychotherapeutic & counseling approaches in his work, along with neural therapy, mesotherapy injection techniques & applied psychoneurobiology.
Dr. Klinghardt has contributed significantly to the understanding of metal toxicity and its connection with chronic infections, illness & pain. He has been instrumental in advancing various fields within biological medicine – non-invasive pain management, injection techniques for pain & orthopedic dysfunction, anti-aging medicine, toxicology, pediatrics (neuro-developmental disorders), energy psychology, biological dentistry, and others.
He has also developed Autonomic Response Testing, a comprehensive diagnostic system that has helped many practitioners to become accomplished holistic physicians.
He founded Sophia Health Institute (www.sophiahi.com) in 2012, and is actively involved in patient care at his clinic.
- Why our children are so sick today
- The dangers of electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) for your child
- The role of toxic metals in childhood chronic illness
- Ways to reduce toxicity and help our children thrive
Ryan & Teddy Sternagel
“Create a Healing Home for Your Child”
Through the podcast and in depth articles My Kid Cures Cancer provides parents with information both on integrative approaches to cancer treatment for those that need it, and how to make sure cancer never afflicts their family in the first place for everyone else. With his incredible attitude and willingness to eat the healthiest of foods and take as many supplements as Ryan and Teddy hand him, Ryder now inspires children all over the world to take their health seriously. “If Ryder can do it, so can you!”
- How to assess whether your home can is HEALING or HARMING your child
- The ten areas of awareness for potential detriments to your child’s health (and obstacles to healing) in your home
- How to convert your home to actually supercharge your child’s health twenty-four hours a day
- How to make healing and thriving a part of your child’s daily routine
- Applying advanced healing and thriving strategies to your child right at home
Ann Shippy, MD
“Mold, Environmental Toxins and Your Child”
- What environmental toxins could be affecting your child
- How to avoid these toxins and reduce your child’s toxic load
- How mold and mycotoxins can harm your child
- How to test for environmental and mold toxicity and detoxification capacity
- How to safely detox our kids and help them thrive
DAY 6: Saturday, September 23 – Teens, Hormones and Skin
Geo Espinosa, ND
“From Boys to Men – How to Raise Healthy Boys so They Become Strong Men”
- Whether boys should be circumcised or not
- What pregnant moms of boys should know
- The nutritional needs of boys
- Understanding body dysmorphism and our boys
- What you need to know about boys and lifting weights, protein powder, and sports-enhancing supplements
- How to help boys build muscle in a healthy way
Brooke Kalanick, ND
“Hormones, Your Teenage Daughter, and You”
Dr. Brooke practices functional medicine primarily with women that have PCOS, Hashimoto’s Hypothyroidism, various autoimmune conditions, or any other female hormone imbalance. Most importantly she teaches women how to actually listen to their bodies, and how to tune into hormonal cues so they know exactly how to eat and exercise for their unique metabolism and imbalances.
With these women, she works to reset their hormones, their heads and their habits so they can finally feel at home in their bodies. Learn more about Dr. Brooke on her website betterbydrbrooke.com, and connect with her on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter.
- What’s really going on with your girl’s hormones during puberty
- What can go wrong during puberty
- The root causes of PCOS and what we can do besides “the pill”
- How to be strong: the importance of strength training for teenage girls and women
- How to know whether your fatigue is just because “you’re a mom”
- Supporting mama’s hormones during the postpartum period and while breastfeeding
- How to exercise for your hormones
Cara Natterson, MD
“Boys, Girls, Puberty and Life Lessons”
A graduate of Harvard College and Johns Hopkins Medical School, Cara trained in pediatrics at University of California at San Francisco. She began practicing medicine in her home town of Los Angeles, joining Tenth Street Pediatrics in Santa Monica where she cared for thousands of infants, children and teenagers. Eight years later, Cara founded Worry Proof Consulting (www.worryproofmd.com), a first-of-its-kind practice offering parents open-ended time to discuss the topics that doctors could no longer squeeze into regular office visits – everything from medical questions and biology basics to child development and parenting issues. Cara also began traveling the country speaking to both kids and parents about taking ownership of their health and wellness. Whether in the office or on the stage, she has a unique ability to make cutting-edge research understandable, even entertaining.
Cara is as passionate about community-based programs and innovation as she is about health and wellness. She is the Chair of the Board of Starlight Children’s Foundation, a 30-year old charity that brings technology, entertainment, and joy to children in nearly every hospital in America. She is also on the Medical Board of Advisors for The Honest Company, and has held seats on the boards of Baby2Baby and The John Thomas Dye School.
But more than any of this, Cara’s greatest feat to date is parenting her teenage daughter and her tween-age son with her husband Paul, a beloved cardiologist in Los Angeles.
- Are kids really going through puberty earlier?
- What puberty is and what it isn’t – what’s normal?
- When and how to talk to your boys and girls about puberty
- How to raise kids safely in the era of social media
- Teaching children about life’s lessons
Michelle Jeffries, DO
“Holistic Management of Acne for You and Your Teen”
- What is Integrative Dermatology?
- What acne is and the types of pimples in acne
- The gut-brain-skin axis
- Diet, the skin microbiome, and other root causes of acne
- How to heal the root causes of acne with Integrative Dermatology
- The role of conventional medicines in treating acne
Trevor Cates, ND
“Clean Skin from Within: Achieving Beautiful Skin from the Inside Out”
- Why your skin is your “Magic Mirror” and what it means to have “Clean Skin from Within”
- What your skin tells you about your body and your health
- The top food triggers and other root causes for skin problems
- What you need to know about skincare products
- The 4 steps to beautiful skin from the inside out
DAY 7: Sunday, September 24 – Love, Hope and Inspiration
“How to “Trauma-Proof” Your Child and Raise Resilient Kids for a Lifetime”
- The impact of childhood trauma on health across your lifetime
- What Adverse Childhood Events (ACEs) are
- How childhood autobiography becomes adult biology
- Steps to trauma-proof your children and raise resilient children
- Raising “Orchids” vs. “Dandelions”
Kim D’Eramo, MD
“MindBody Medicine for You and Your Child”
During medical school, Dr. D’Eramo healed herself from a chronic illness doctors said would be life-long and require medications indefinitely. After just 10 days of integrating MindBody Tools, she was symptom-free and disease-free. She now shares this wisdom to assist others in restoring ideal health physically, emotionally and mentally.
Dr. D’Eramo has appeared multiple times on national television and speaks internationally to assist others with chronic pain, anxiety, fatigue or autoimmune illness. She assists clients all over the world online and in her group programs. Find Dr. Kim at: DrKimD.com
- What is MindBody Medicine
- Why MindBody Medicine is so important for our children
- What EFT Meridian Tapping is, and how it can help your child with anxiety
- How children can use MindBody Tools to help heal their anxiety and chronic illnesses and be medication-free!
- MindBody exercises you can use NOW to “instantly” reverse anxiety
Dawn Huebner, PhD
“The Surest Way to Break Free From Anxiety (Kids Can Do It, Too!)”
- The mistakes we make as parents that support our children’s anxieties
- How to help kids learn to recognize their “anxiety loop” and overcome their worries
- How to be comfortable with “discomfort”
- Cultivating grit in our kids to help them thrive
- Tools to help our children overcome their worries, negativity, temper, bedtime fears, habits, OCD behaviors and more!
“Homeschooling and Mindfulness with Your Children”
- What homeschooling means, and how to know if homeschooling is the “right” thing for your child
- The logistics of homeschooling
- How to cultivate mindfulness with your child from toddler to teen years
- Why mindfulness is so important for children (and for adults!)
- Tools to teach mindfulness to your kids and help them practice
Stephen Cowan, MD
“Helping Your Child Thrive Through the Cycles of Life”
- Your child’s journey through life – who, where, when, how, and why
- How the five phases of life (water-wood-fire-earth-gold) serve as a cyclic model for child development
- How the “seasons of childhood” impact our child’s temperament
- How to parent your child through their Cycles of Life to help them thrive
Shawn Tassone, MD
“Pregnancy as the Hero’s Journey and How to Carry Integrative Health and Hormonal Balance into Motherhood”
As an integrative health practitioner, Dr. Tassone believes that you should have an active role in your care. He’ll not only treat a certain symptom, but also your body as a whole. This method can help with prevention of chronic illnesses, as well as maintenance, so your body can heal itself. Find out more about Dr. Tassone at www.drshawntassone.com.
- What is a Spiritual Pregnancy
- How pregnancy is a Hero’s Journey
- What the most common hormonal imbalances in women after baby are
- Why integrative health for mamas is so important
- How the SHINES method (spirituality, hormones, infoceuticals, nutrition, exercise and supplements) can help you
Anne Margolis, CNM, LM, NP, MSN, BSN, RNC
“Healthy Happy Babies Begin with Healthy Happy Birthing”
Through her online childbirth course “Love Your Birth”, her online and in-person midwifery for pregnancy and postpartum support consultations, her birth professional mentoring, and her holistic gynecology offerings she infuses wisdom, compassion, inspiration, and joy into the entire process of women’s wellness from mama-hood to menopause.
Anne’s work, insights and advice have been seen on TV shows and movies including 4 episodes of “A Baby Story” on TLC and the Discovery Channel, and the award-winning feature documentary “Orgasmic Birth.” She has been interviewed for local and national radio programs and podcasts. And has also been a featured speaker and expert panelist at distinguished events for Weil-Cornell School of Medicine, the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, RCC State University of New York School of Nursing, and Birthnet Association of Childbirth Professionals and Hudson Valley Birth Network to name a few.
She has midwifed mommas and babies for over two decades, with clients describing her as “passionate, sensitive, big hearted, and a playful ball of light.” When she’s not helping mommas around the world you can find her doing yoga (anywhere and everywhere), dancing, traveling, enjoying family time and watching comedy.
You can find out more about her amazing work at www.homesweethomebirth.com.
- How should a mom start planning for a pregnancy?
- The keys to a mind/body/heart/soul healthy pregnancy
- The top healthy pregnancy/birth tips
- How to shift your mindset to prepare for coping, calm, and loving your labor no matter how it unfolds so you can Love Your Birth
- How to heal from a traumatic birth
Bonus Gifts from Our Speakers
Free Ebook: Learn How 6 Moms Healed Their Kids (and how you can heal your child, too!)
Read the stories of 6 moms who healed their children of conditions such as asthma, autism, arthritis and more!
Free video training on adrenal dysfunction, parasites and copper toxicity.
This 3-part video series outlines the truth about “adrenal fatigue,” something that many moms and even children deal with.
Helen Padarin, ND
The Poop Chart – Let’s talk about poo.
Do you know your poop?
Having an understanding of what you might normally just flush and forget can actually help you learn about your health and overall wellbeing.
This guide will help you uncover what the shape, color, texture and smell of your poop is telling you about what’s happening inside your body.
15% at checkout on Bulletproof.com
A discount code will be available at the start of the summit on 9/18/2017, good for one use per person through 12/31/2017 (excludes bundles/kits, tech, subscriptions, coffee accessories and 5lb coffee).
Erika Gray, PharmD
Bonus #1: Recipes to Support Your GeneStyle
Bonus #2: Win a FREE 15-minute consultation. Purchase a Toolbox Health Action Plan and enter the word THRIVE at checkout to get a chance to win a FREE 15-minute consultation, 10 winners in September and 10 more in October.
Paul Thomas, MD
Win a Signed Copy of The Vaccine-Friendly Plan
Register while watching Dr. Thomas’ interview during Encore Day for a chance to win one of 5 signed copies of his fantastic book.
Free Ebook: Is Plastic Making You Fat and Anxious?
Plastic is everywhere. It’s hard to avoid. Unfortunately it has implications for our health, weight gain, and anxiety. In addition to being a hormone disruptor, early exposure to BPA and other chemicals – even ones developed to be environmentally friendly – can increase the risk of issues such as anxiety, depression, inattentive behavior, aggression, and hyperactivity. Learn how to decrease your exposure to these toxins. Discover which detoxifying foods can help your body release them. This eBook comes with a free bonus section covering edible packaging.
Carla Atherton, MA, FDN
Two free gifts and one special offer to introduce Healthy Family Formula.
Free Gift #1: 5 Webinars Delivered Live on Saturdays from October 7th – November 4th, 2017: one per week.
Free Gift #2: One Month FREE Trial of the Family Health Revolution: Raising Whole Healthy Children in Our Ailing, Modern World Family HealthCare Program
Special Offer: Get all three of the Children’s Health Summits (that’s over 95 interviews on all topics regarding children’s health) for $97CDN!
B.J. Hardick, DC
Free Ebook: Real Detox
More than just telling you what to do, Dr. Hardick wants you to become empowered to recognize the effects of toxins in your life and take the necessary steps to eliminate them. Real Detox is a 93-page eBook that includes Dr. Hardick’s personal battle with toxicity, how toxins are tied to disease, a daily detox strategy, and more!
Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom
Powerful Family Remedies
7 common conditions, 7 homeopathic remedy choices instead of the allopathic (Western) medicine. Download the high-resolution infographic during the summit.
Steven Lin, DDS
Free Ebook: Mom’s Guide to Healthier Teeth for Your Kids and the Whole Family!
Get Healthier Teeth and Reboot Your Health Today!
Libby Darnell, DC
Free Ebook: Top 10 EMF Action Steps
Learning about Electromagnetic Frequencies can be overwhelming, not to mention a little confusing! Grab your FREE copy of “Top 10 EMF Action Steps” today so you can get started on a path of reducing your family’s exposure and making your home safer!
Michelle Perro, MD
Complimentary excerpt from Dr. Perro’s forthcoming book What’s Making Our Children Sick
What if toxicants in our foods are a major culprit in our children’s chronic illness and morbidity? One that, if corrected, could lead to tangible results and increased health? Using patient accounts of clinical experiences and new medical insights about pathogenesis of chronic pediatric disorders, What’s Making Our Children Sick guides the reader through gut dysfunction and the microbiome, as well as the politics of food science, connecting the dots to explain our kids’ ailing health..
Ryan & Teddy Sternagel
The Healing Home Checklist
A comprehensive, easy to follow prioritized checklist that walks you through the ten areas of awareness, and exactly what to address in each, to remove all obstacles to healing and transform your home into a healing home.
Ann Shippy, MD
Free Ebook: Dr. Shippy’s Reducing Environmental Toxicity Guide
A healthy lifestyle includes many things: from knowledge to nutrition, from genetics to lifestyle, and from emotional and mental health to controlling your environment. This free guide has been designed to help you do the latter… limit the effects of increased toxicity in your environment, and that of your family.
Free Cookbook: JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact Diet 2-Week Cookbook
You can never have enough recipes! This cookbook is designed by JJ Virgin to help you sail through the “Cycle 2: Transition” part of the Sugar Impact Diet.
Free Download: My Child Will Thrive Bundle Pack
This bundle pack includes the Digestion Cheat Sheet, the Food Sleep Mood & Poop Journal Review Checklist, and the Food Sleep Mood & Poop Journal.
Desert Farms Camel Milk
Free Desert Farms Camel Milk – 4 Bottles Sample Pack
Camel’s milk is the closest milk to human breast milk. Camels produce a very unique milk that have some rare beneficial properties, such as high levels of immunoglobulins and powerful immune-boosting substances. It works great for children with dairy sensitivities.
Kaayla Daniel, PhD
Free Ebooks: Be Souper: 7 Ways to Improve your Health and Energy with Broth and Extra Helping of Nourishing Broth
Get FREE Extra Recipes and 7 Great Tips on How to Boost your Health & Energy.
A Parents Guide to Creating A Healthier Home for Healthier Kids
While we’d love to think of our homes as safe nests to raise our kids, they are unfortunately places where our children can have the highest exposures to potentially harmful chemicals. In this guide, you’ll learn where these toxins can be hiding out, and what simple action steps you can take to reduce your and your child’s exposures. Let’s make our homes safe, healthy places for our children to grow!
Cara Natterson, MD
Win a Signed Copy of Guy Stuff: The Body Book for Boys.
Register while watching Dr. Natterson’s interview during Encore Day for a chance to win one of 5 signed copies of her fantastic book.
Michelle Jeffries, DO
Free Ebook: 5 Natural Supplements that Help Eliminate Acne
From an integrative dermatology perspective, acne is not just a skin issue. Acne clearly impacts the skin, but there are many underlying contributing factors associated with acne. In this eBook, you will read more about a concept called the “gut-brain-skin axis” which is the link between the skin, gastrointestinal system and nervous system. You will also learn information about the background of each supplement, its basic biochemistry and some of the science behind its role in acne.
Trevor Cates, ND
Free Ebook: The Best and Worst Foods for Your Skin
Free Ebook: The 7 Steps to Healing Emotional Trauma and Building Resilience
Kim D’Eramo, MD
MindBody Resources for Kids!
Bonus #1: Parent Tapping Session video. This is a tapping session for parents and child caretakers to use to release physical, mental, and emotional energy that is causing distress in relationship with a child. Use it anytime you are stressed or worried about your child, frustrated or afraid in dealing with challenges with child, or before you interact with your child for the best interaction possible.
Bonus #2: Tapping Session for Kids video. Younger kids may need your guidance and this sequence will help you teach them. Older kids will be able to learn tapping on their own from this video.
Bonus #3: General Tapping Sequence for Kids audio. This is a great tool for kids to use before bed AND first thing in the morning to release anxiety and clear their physical, mental and emotional states to reverse disease and live at their best!
Anne Margolis, CNM, LM, NP, MSN, BSN, RNC
Free Ebook: “Mama’s Best: #1 Resources For Pregnancy”
154 of the best supplies, books and movies Anne uses personally and professionally with her clients, family & friends. Even diving into a fraction of this list will have you feeling empowered and prepared for conception, pregnancy, postpartum and parenting!
Order the Thriving Child Summit 2017 Today!
Own all of our expert interviews!
Your access allows you to download and watch the interviews indefinitely!
Here’s why most people purchase these expert interviews:
- I have selected the top experts in holistic health and wellness who I believe EVERY single parent must hear! You will want to watch these inspiring and educational interviews over and over. I guarantee that each time you do, you will learn another pearl of wisdom!
- You missed some of the interviews.
- You want to watch the entire summit at your own pace.
- You want to listen to audio recordings rather than watch the videos.
- You would like to read transcripts of all of the interviews.
- You want to download the videos and audios to watch and listen on your devices.
- Purchasing the Thriving Child Summit will guarantee that you don’t miss a single valuable piece of information to help you and your child thrive!
When you purchase the All Access package, you’ll not only gain access to all of the amazing life-changing information presented in the Thriving Child Summit 2017 AND the Thriving Child Summit 2016, you’ll gain access to a live Q&A session with Dr. Elisa Song where you can ask her just about anything! Don’t miss this opportunity to have a virtual holistic pediatrician at your fingertips! Dr. Song will answer as many questions as she can during this 2-hour Q&A session. And don’t worry – if you can’t make it live, you can submit questions ahead of time for Dr. Song, and the Q&A session recording will be available to watch any time. Any questions that Dr. Song doesn’t have time to answer will be on queue for her next blog posts!
This session is priceless! Dr. Song’s practice has been closed to new patients for years, but she wants every holistic mama and papa to have this opportunity to access her knowledge for 2 whole hours! This session is yours for FREE with your purchase of the All Access package.
SPACE IS LIMITED. Be sure to grab your spot for the live Q&A session with Dr. Song as a bonus with your purchase of the All Access package today!
The Q&A session with Dr. Song will be made available to all other attendees after the summit completes on September 26 if space allows. The cost to attend the Q&A session without purchasing the All Access package is $47.
(Please note: This Q&A session is for informational purposes only. Dr. Song will not provide specific medical advice, diagnosis or treatment for you or your child. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.)
Purchase During the Summit for a Huge Discount
If you purchase before or during the summit, the price represents a huge discount to the regular price once the summit is over.
|Package Name||Before Summit
(from 9/18/2017 to 9/25/2017)
|Interviews & Transcripts||$77||$97||$159|
|All interviews are delivered in standard file formats — mp3 audios, mp4 videos and PDF transcripts. Purchased content available September 27, 2017.
We offer a 14-day satisfaction guarantee on our online programs.
Choose the Package You Want!
|Interviews & Transcripts
|Thriving Child Summit 2017|
|Stream 2017 Videos||X||X||X|
|Download 2017 Videos||X||X||X|
|Download 2017 Audios||X||X||X|
|View & Download 2017 PDF Transcriptions||X||X||X|
|Thriving Child Summit 2016|
|Stream 2016 Audios||X|
|Download 2016 Audios||X|
|View & Download 2016 PDF Transcriptions||X|
|Q&A Session with Dr. Elisa Song (click for details)||X|
About Your Host, Dr. Elisa Song, MD
Hi there! I’m holistic mama doc, Elisa Song, MD
I’m “mama” to beautiful, spunky Kenzi and sweet, goofy Bodi. I’m wife to dedicated, loving, supportive Peter. I’m a daughter, twin, and big sister. I’m a Jersey girl at heart, Northern Californian in spirit. I’m a wine and food lover – pretty much all of it, especially bacon. And I’m a wannabe home chef and amateur photographer.
I’m a board-certified, Stanford-, NYU-, UCSF-trained holistic pediatrician. In my holistic pediatric practice, Whole Family Wellness, I have helped 1000s of kids get to the root causes of their health concerns and helped their parents understand how to heal their children from the inside out using an integrative pediatric approach. Additionally, I have an online blog, Healthy Kids Happy Kids, dedicated to sharing my decades of knowledge as a holistic pediatrician and mama WITH YOU, in a super fun, yet practical and informative way.
Read the full story here →